Quote


"Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other Plans"
-John Lennon

Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas in Norway

Before I go into more details on Berlin, I want to share a little about our Christmas here.

This is our second Christmas together, and our first one away from most of our friends and family, so I wanted to make it extra special for Knut by spreading out the holiday cheer all month long!!!

So I made a little 25 Days of Christmas surprise for him. Each day has a card with some kind of Christmasy fun.



So far we have had:
Day 1: To get in the xmas spirit he got to open gift number 1.....German Beer set from my trip to Berlin.

Day 2: Letter to Santa love note.....sorry kids, not going to share details of this one....

Day 3: Cookie Face Race! We still can't watch this video without laughing like crazy!! This is one Christmas tradition that we will be keeping around for future years.


Stay tuned to see what the rest of the month has to offer! There are gifts spread out through the month...#1-10...Christmas Games/Challenges, traditions, etc....



We also sent out the invite last night for our 3rd Annual Christmas Ornament Decorating Contest.....its really fun, and mostly an excuse to be with friends and drink and be merry! I love having my tree full of Ornaments made by all of the meaningful people in my life over the years.....that is what Christmas really is about to me anyway.

Here are some pics from the first 2 years....

I really dont miss home too much yet, but I will always miss that view!




















No comments:

Post a Comment